Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hi, my name is Eraka and I am a Swing Bob addict

This really caught my eye today. I love the sleek style, the exaggerated angle, and the intentional disconnection. The most awesome thing about this cut is that almost any face shape can wear it and subtle changes can be made to perfectly tailor it to a specific need. Goodness, I love these swing bobs. I have an idea about them and that is that they may become a new classic. Just like the white button down or black flats this cut seems to be moving into the 'timeless' realm. Another great attribute of this cut is that it is sooo versatile. You get the total ease of short hair and all of the security of longer hair. This is my hair addiction!

1 comment:

a little leprechaun said...

Eraka! Lovin' the blog!! Too cool!! I also love the swingbob! It just looks so much fun!! Hope your summer is going well!! I need to make an appointment to come see you soon. It's on my list...