Friday, July 25, 2008

Flawless wedding day hair!


I love this look for a formal evening wedding. One thing that would make this better is if the dress had something to the top or a nice neck piece - she looks a little 'all skin' in that area.


So cute for naturally curl little ones!


I added this one because I think it is so cute for either an informal or out side event. Or maybe even a daytime wedding. I like the look because it isn't overly styled and contrived. I also think this is a good choice for brides who are traveling to a beachy destination wedding .... please, by all means take us with you!

This is a nice combination of elegance and fun. This could be for the bride or it is also a nice style for the mothers to wear. It is just soft and feminine.

I really like the idea behind this style. You could really tweak it up a bit by placing the twists/knots in different areas of interest around the head.


No comments: